Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast

Thread: UFO evidence vs. limited science vs. science fiction

Quote Originally Posted by fiscog View Post
    Wow...pinterest is one hell'va website BB...amazing!
    my friends call pinterest a time sink

Neophyte

Time sink? Please elaborate.

something that you can spend all your time looking at and never notice the time go by.
    a sink for water gets rid of water,
    a heat sink gets rid of heat.
    a time sink gets rid of time.

Neophyte

Understood spacecase...thanks for the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by fiscog View Post
    Wow...pinterest is one hell'va website BB...amazing!
    Oh it is a damned time sink alright. I'm not a member, have thought about it though, but already waste too much time looking through their crap.
    However, since this damned google has been screwing with the net the searches via images are now becoming more problematic so these image farms can sometimes be useful.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Posting this interesting site so I don't lose it, and then there's this...

The Earth as an Interstellar Radio Receiver
    http://home.earthlink.net/~horizon18/earth_radio.htm

http://home.earthlink.net/~danielsage17/ufo_therapy.htm
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Craftsman

Rogue Mornings - Special Guest - W "The Intelligence Insider" (09/08/2017)

This one is woo-woo enough to be put here. "W" explains that the ultra-wealthy occultists know that the nuclear warheads have different thermonuclear yields in megatonnage according to the geographical location upon the Earth where they are detonated. This goes back to what Joseph P. Ferrell said about US/USSR nuclear testing finding out some atomic underground tests were off by as much as 1/3 normal yield to 300x normal yield, according to the hyperdimensional torsion physics that he and Richard C. Hoagland talks about - the 19.5 degrees of a sphere?

48:40 - The Illuminati's "timeline" is more dependent upon the FINAL result than the beginning steps. All these steps have to build up to the ultimate thermonuclear war/sacrificial bonfire that they can rise, like the phoenix, from afterwards.
    48:58 - The nuclear yields can only maximize at very precise celestial event times. [That's right, "as above, so below". So Leo rising or Cancer receding can affect nuclear yields on the planet when they explode.]
    58:58 - Nuclear blasts have resonance effects when aligned with the Earth and the Sun. So detonating a nuclear bomb here on Earth made tiny changes in the sunspots on the Sun. [Torsion hyperdimensional FTL effects, Joseph P. Ferrell hinted at such with his "Death Star Giza Pyramid" series of books.]
    1:00:25 - So a precise total thermonuclear detonation on planet Earth is designed [by torsion resonance] to bring about a [Revelation 6:12-14] local solar nova event. [Yes, "W" actually says "midway through the Tribulation...the Sun goes nova...goes dark...for a period of days".]
    1:01:42 - We have evidence of [giant and regular-sized] mummies under earth mounds in the American Midwest, just sitting in normal chairs, like they were waiting for something. Some archeologists say that the people were buried this way, but "W" says that they were flash-killed by the super-EMP from the nova Sun, and these were the unlucky ones killed because they weren't deep enough under the Earth, they thought earthen mounds would be deep enough to protect them from the heat-flash. It wasn't. And this is going to happen again [by design].
    1:02:55 - This nova will only last a few days. This natural effect of the Sun star will be triggered artificially by World War Three. "W" says that nuclear facilities in/near cities will be targeted by nuclear missiles to maximize the yield desired.
    1:04:35 - The purpose is to sterilize the world so the Illuminati can emerge to their New World.

As an aside - Kim Jong Un is exploding larger and larger atomic/nuclear underground blasts. Do you think he is doing this to learn the hyperdimensional physics that the US/Russia/EU already know about? Or is he just following "old-style" thinking with nuclear deterrence?

Anyway, I read about the torsion field hyperdimensional physics of thermonuclear detonations from Joseph P. Ferrell's Giza Death Star books. The celestial alignments for Earth-to-Sun resonance was new, however. This goes back to the theory that Joseph P. Ferrell states that the Giza pyramid was a Death Star device that blew up the planet that now makes up the Asteroid Belt. The Giza pyramid is a nonfunctional weapon today, however.

Thanks for the video Jhpace1

I'm posting this one because the very first UFO is this odd half hot air like balloon which goes into a porthole.
    The thing about this is that whether or not this is real, it has two two things going on which we've seen before.
    One it has the half balloon shape, which somewhere's on this forum is a video shot in Texas of something just like
    this which appears out of nowhere while someone is taking a video as they drive along. You may recall I posted that
    a year or so ago.

The second thing is that it goes into a porthole which flashes into the exact same shape as these smoke rings we keep seeing.
    I'm hypothesizing that the smoke rings are teletale signs of vehicles entering or exiting from counter-space/hyperspace.
    If someone recalls or finds the earlier Texas video please re-post it here so we can compare the vehicles.

It's just the first UFO video that counts. This moving into hyperspace/counterspace is where the dielectric field comes out of which is responsible for magnetism.
    This dielectric counterspace is what Ken Wheeler is talking about in his book; "Uncovering the missing secrets of magnetism."
    https://archive.org/details/magnetism1small
    https://ia802502.us.archive.org/31/i...tism1small.pdf

The dielectric counterspace creates the magnetic field by filtering energies/rays through crystalline structures which act as natural filtering like gates to such things as polarity.
    Mahmoud E. Yousif re-examined Young’ Double Slits experiment to properly explain one of the greatest scientific mysteries of all time. The rebuke given to Quantum Physics is not to be missed in the conclusion to this paper.
    The Double Slit Experiment Re-Explained
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...t_Re-Explained

UFO Goes Into A Portal July 2017

Of course it's just as likely that the video below is part of counter intel and trying to cover smoke rings being blown out of the expanding earth. I find that just as likely if not more so. The only thing arguing against that is the
    video from Texas showing a similar UFO decloaking, and the JFK assassination photo with the smoke ring over the assassination site.

Sorry for being gone for a few weeks. I've had my hands full of other issues to attend to.

I have a thread on Energetic Forums about the McCandlish Alien Reproduction Vehicle for those who wish to read more details.
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...n-vehicle.html

I've been researching this vehicle for while now under the guiding pretext that the drawing is fundamentally accurate. I now have fairly firm ideas about how ARV operates. The purpose of taking the discussion to the Energetic Forums site was to try to entice people whom are knowledgeable about electronics to contribute. Really this has not proven itself out at all. Most times I feel like I'm talking to myself despite 24k views on my thread alone. I feel good about that but still, where's the help, the engineers, the other minds?

OK, well so for a while now I've been moving towards what I think is a more refined understanding of this machine. A large image of the McCandlish drawing can be seen at the link. I don't want to post an image, even a hot linked one, because McCandlish can be temperamental about his work. So just copy the link then open it in another window to see the drawing. He sells these drawings for about $20 dollars. I can attest to the value having bought several. All very high quality true blue prints made in the old style. They are quite suitable for framing but be careful with fluids which can wreck the prints or sunlight which will fade them.

http://cdn.theeventchronicle.com/wp-...sh-diagram.jpg
    http://markmccandlish.com/

Simplified explanation of the ARV.

The base of the machine is composed of 48 segmented crystalline quartz based capacitors. Quartz is a transducer and mechanically it will produce electricity when pressure is applied or released. Think of a quartz lighter here.

The center column is still only partly deciphered but it is collecting energy from the quartz based capacitors. This energy is the primary power source and the capacitors are themselves the energy storage system; capacitors function as high voltage batteries.

This collected energy is fired across/around a metal disc which is located beneath the pilots seats. In the drawing it looks like the floor, but likely this disc is covered by a real floor, and in most illustrations that would be omitted or cut-away to reveal the disc.

To understand what and how this disc works go to the link below and read it until you've gotten this concept.
    Engineer Xavier Borg - Blaze Labs Research
    http://blazelabs.com/e-exp10.asp

The disc is an electromagnet but not one like any other. The way this disc works is that it spins while charged particles are feed to it, and as the disc spins these particles move outwards towards the ring which surrounds it; the ring is shown in the drawing as establishing the deck for the walkway round the upper portion of the craft and is also shown as a cutaway/sectioned. This ring is an antenna: A microwave antenna.

As the particles/energy/electricity move, they are doing so without being impeded by the ionic structure of the metals crystalline atomic structure. Meaning that instead of having to bounce round like pin balls through the metals' ions, they are instead projected essentially straight along through them, and this means that the resultant is there's no friction/heat or energy loss. The result is a magnetic field. The field is perpendicular to the disc, so straight down and straight up, are the poles directions in relation to the disc.

Now the passing energy moving through/along the disc is collected in the ring antenna and feed back to the capacitors once more. So it's recycling the energy and there is probably very little lost energy here because the disc is very efficient.

So what this really means then is that the disc is a work-round for a superconductor. However, the disc is fundamentally the complete opposite of a super conductor. In a super conductor the magnetic field is expelled out of the conductor and or repels any which come near. This is the opposite. The disc is a super magnet because it creates a magnetic field, and this field is dependent on rotation speed, energy input, or the kind of energy.

This magnetic field generator is very significant. It's important to understand. There's no winding's like in an electromagnet so no weight, there's no heat or energy loss, and most importantly, the magnetic field is controllable. It can be pulsed, increased, decreased, and so on. This is very important to grasp: Acts like an gas pedal in many ways.

In the experiment shown by Engineer Xavier Borg the energy is a high voltage field. However using a microwave field ups the potential and hence the resultant power of the magnetic field. In other words, enough energy feed across this disc will produce a magnetic field sufficient to repel itself from the magnetic field beneath; ergo, the magnetic field of earth, other planets, ect.

However...this disc alone is not driving this machine. It may be capable of producing a real life hover board with the right power and materials but it's not driving the types of space ships I've seen, and which others have, these black triangles and other UFO's which move so fast that the appear to vanish.

The first thing the crystalline capacitor does is to act like a kind of energy generating pump. It does this when it's acted upon by mechanical means. In this case by electromechanical means, or really by the magnetic field. See the capacitors in the ARV have metals in them which react to a magnetic field. This distorts the capacitor and induces a charge.

By Tizeff - Template:Ownnn, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=2961245
    The driving force here is vacuum polarization which is product of the quartz capacitors fluxing actions. The capacitors are like pumps in a way.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity

The other thing that the capacitor does is oscillate. Think tuning fork here. This is probably significant but I don't know enough about this just yet.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_oscillator

Vacuum Polarization is what happens when the capacitor shifts all the charges all at once apart from each other. At least that's the gist of what I gather is happening. John Iwaszko explains this. He's the guy you want to track. Knows what he's talking about. Vacuum Polarization is the driving force. This is what levitates and what drives these machines to the fantastic speeds that make them appear to vanish in to thin air. However, they aren't vanishing, they are simply accelerating away at such speed that the human eye cannot track them. This is equally true in flight. These things are flying so fast we simply cannot catch them in our 32 frame per second eye sight speed. Camera's however can and many of the photos we see are related to this. Especially with digital cameras. They can freeze the moment as it were, and see what we are missing right before our own eyes.

So this magnetic field generating disc can be controlled and pulsed by controlling the amount of energy sent through it and or pulsed through it. This then sends magnetic pulsed fields down through the capacitors which are flexed and which then shoot out the electric energy in to the center column which is collecting the energy for conversion to a beam; a microwave beam and which is then sent across the disc where it's collected by the receiving antenna.

Because you can control the strength of the magnetic field generated by the disc, you can then control the amount of vacuum polarization being induced in the capacitors by the amount of force being applied to the capacitors; the quantity of fluxing as it were.
    Alternatively, because I don't understand a great deal about vacuum polarization, the system may instead by inducing a vibration state in these quartz capacitors (tuning fork again) and this itself "may be" forming some kind of waves, which combined with the magnetic field act as artificial gravity.

Ultimately, logic says that there has to be a gravity field created somehow. The acceleration of these machines makes this seem a necessity. Thus I have to think that a gravity bubble must surround the machine. This would also explain much in relation to UFO's.
    This article from 2004 is worth reading

"Magnetism may be thought of as 'coherent gravity' of a particular 'wavelength' or gravity may be thought of as 'full spectrum magnetism." http://rense.com/general54/babalc.htm

Gravito-magnetism is an explanation for gravity. It's been called a mis-named explanation which has nothing to do with magnetism. That's probably the problem. Magnetism is a part of gravity obviously enough. Most likely what we are seeing in this machine is a gravity producing engine and which noticeably here is being driven by a magnet. It appears to me that gravity is then a process of vacuum polarization which is itself driven by a magnetic field.
    Last edited by balsaboy; 01-14-2018 at 02:34 PM.